luni, 11 iulie 2011 | By: ioana97

Once upon a read-a-thon update 1

This is my first read-a-thon and I'm so excited about it. I hope I'll read all I want to read. OR at least, I'll try. :D First, these are the books which are on my list:


1. Big girl by Danielle Steal


2. Origins(Stefan's diaries #1) by L.J.Smith


3. Bloodlust(Stefan's diaries #2) by. L.J.Smith


4. Vatican Cellar's by Andre Gide




And if I have enough time I'll read another books, don't worry. (These are just ,,must reads''.) Unfortunately I don't think I'll have enough time. I'm in a camp, so...time to read is low(very low). But I tried and so far I have succeeded. So today I read...




Number of books read: 1


Number of pages read: 300


1 comentarii:

Rachel Cotterill spunea...

I'm not familiar with any of these books - hope you enjoyed them :)

Trimiteți un comentariu